* My first time using the Repurpose app to share my podcast in video format on both Facebook and YouTube
* Changes to my Podcast (podcast art, microphone and royalty free intro music)
* Why I decided to start podcasting again
* Two free apps for podcasting should you want to give it a try
* My handshake with Justin Trudeau during the Federal Election Campaign
* My addiction to social media
* Learning about social media from the Entrepreneur 360 Podcast by Yann IIlunga
* Some of the new tools that I have discovered to improve my use of various social media platforms – including Hootsuite, Buffer, Boardbooster, Periscope and Unfollowers
* Putting on a morphsuit for Halloween and for the Anonymous Million Mask March (blog article at: https://thejadezone.wordpress.com)
* News about the Quebec Superior Court ruling regarding article 500.1 of the Highway Safety Code and what this might mean for the ticket I received earlier this year after being caught in a police kettle while protesting
* Follow-up from my last podcast episode on my reasons for participating in the Toronto Pride Parade.
* My participation in the Montreal version of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR).
* Brief commentary on International Go Topless Day (Montreal edition).
* A recommendation from my friend on the length of my podcast.
* Cancellation of the massive public water gun fight in which I was supposed to participate.
* Reference to my upcoming podcast regarding my participation in the Montreal version of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR).
* My participation – naked – in the 2015 Toronto Pride Parade and Pride festivities.
* My absence from podcasting due to feelings of depression brought on by the bad weather.
* My upcoming participation in the Toronto Pride Parade where I will be wearing nothing but my birthday suit.
* My participation in the May 23 protest against austerity where I experienced my first police kettle and received two fines.
* My experience at the ‘City without Borders’ protest against mass deportations where I was told that I am not allowed to film in public.
* Being tagged by the Montreal Police as ”Kiltman” and being asked ”the question” by a Montreal Police Cadet.
* My observations as to wearing the kilt versus wearing a simple pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
* My attendance at the Piknic Electronik for the first time since 2007, including a few quick sound bites.
* My upcoming participation in the Montreal World Naked Bike Ride which I will be doing on rollerblades.
* The Montreal protests against austerity
* My propensity for wearing the Scottish Kilt
* My first visit of the season to Oka clothing optional beach
* My experience with the liquid armor screen protector for smartphones
This is the introductory episode of The Life of Jade Podcast.
While I am not 100% sure of the direction this show will take, at the moment it will serve as an auto-biography of my simple and average life, a forum for commentary on current events and an opportunity to interview friends, family and special guests. I am new to podcasting and quite frankly I’m looking forward to what I will learn from this new experience.