* My first time using the Repurpose app to share my podcast in video format on both Facebook and YouTube
* Changes to my Podcast (podcast art, microphone and royalty free intro music)
* Why I decided to start podcasting again
* Two free apps for podcasting should you want to give it a try
* My handshake with Justin Trudeau during the Federal Election Campaign
* My addiction to social media
* Learning about social media from the Entrepreneur 360 Podcast by Yann IIlunga
* Some of the new tools that I have discovered to improve my use of various social media platforms – including Hootsuite, Buffer, Boardbooster, Periscope and Unfollowers
* Putting on a morphsuit for Halloween and for the Anonymous Million Mask March (blog article at: https://thejadezone.wordpress.com)
* News about the Quebec Superior Court ruling regarding article 500.1 of the Highway Safety Code and what this might mean for the ticket I received earlier this year after being caught in a police kettle while protesting
* Follow-up from my last podcast episode on my reasons for participating in the Toronto Pride Parade.
* My participation in the Montreal version of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR).
* Brief commentary on International Go Topless Day (Montreal edition).
* A recommendation from my friend on the length of my podcast.
* Cancellation of the massive public water gun fight in which I was supposed to participate.
* Reference to my upcoming podcast regarding my participation in the Montreal version of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR).
* My participation – naked – in the 2015 Toronto Pride Parade and Pride festivities.
* The Montreal protests against austerity
* My propensity for wearing the Scottish Kilt
* My first visit of the season to Oka clothing optional beach
* My experience with the liquid armor screen protector for smartphones